Pages

06 September 2013

full hands

September 1 was Father's Day in Australia. Our party of five went for a drive down the Gold Coast to celebrate the day. Found a spot in a park, we settled there for the day. We basked in the warmth of a beautiful spring day, just enjoying each other's company. The kids ran around, I brought out homebaked cupcakes, we talked a little, we laughed a lot- it truly was, "Sunday's best".

Nelson, my hubby aka father of three, always says our hands are never empty. Understatement of the year, I respond. Have I mentioned the important bit about having three young kids? I think you're  a truly rich man when your children run into your arms each time your hands are empty. Count yourself lucky, Nelson (haha). 

Here are our Father's Day snaps through my iPhone:

No comments:

Post a Comment